Breast Cancer Second Opinion
Early signs, symptoms, causes, detection of Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Second Opinion, 80% found it helpful in treatment of the disease. Avail your second opinion at minimal rate from the comfort of your house. Visit our website, book today and upload your medical history, questions and doubts.
Breast Cancer is a type of cancer found in the cells of breasts. It occurs both in men as well as women, although more common in women. After skin cancer it is the most common cancer. There are many doubts and complexity when it comes to the diagnosis of the disease. Hence it is advisable to keep calm and get a second opinion regarding the surgery involved in treatment. Book your Second Opinion now!
TYPES, SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES
Causes of breast cancer
The abnormal growth of some cells inside the breast which later becomes lump or mass or tumor due to accumulation at single spot....
Symptoms of breast cancer
Different people may experience different symptom. Common symptoms of breast cancer are as follows 1. A formation of lump in the breast....
Types of breast cancer
There are many different types of breast cancer. They are determined by the particular cells that are affected in different parts of the breasts. The doctors needs to determine two things before any specific diagnosis of the disease that is......
Dr. Kanchan Kaur
Associate Director (M.R.C.S., M.S., M.B.B.S)
Dr. DEEPA TAYAL
MBBS, DNB - General Surgery
Dr. Sidharth Sahni
MBBS, MS , MRCS Oncologist
Dr Neerja Gupta
MS - General Surgery, MBBS General Surgeon
Dr R SUCHITRA
MBBS, M.S. Obs. and Gyenec.
These are some experienced oncologist that is doctor for breast cancer and have the latest knowledge and techniques for treatment of breast cancer.
Surgeries involved in treatment of breast cancers
- Lumpectomy This is the removal of the tumor from the breast. The doctor will assess your breast condition, the size of the tumor and according to it will prescribe your surgery. In this surgery the breast is not completely removed instead the tumor is taken out from it.
- Mastectomy This is the surgical procedure in which the entire breast is removed. There are many types Mastectomy so have a thorough discussion with your doctor regarding the type of surgery you want to go ahead with. Types may include skin sparing mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy or full skin sparing mastectomy.
- Lymph node removal Cancer cells tend to be found in axillary lymph nodes in some cancers. Hence, any lymph nodes near breasts carrying cancer cell holds key information regarding the treatment of the cancer cell. Imaging techniques are used to examine lymph nodes by the doctors. According to the condition of the lymph nodes the doctor takes decision regarding the dissection of lymph nodes.
Women who have gone through lumpectomy and mastectomy also considers breast reconstruction with the help of plastic surgeon. SSO has surgeon from all fields for the assistance.
01. Organization !
We are a group of surgeons from different surgical specialities and not a intermediate/ middleman medical website company just in the business of giving second opinion.
02. Our principles !
We want to re-establish the dwindling lack of trust between the doctors and patients with our honest second opinion.
03. No financial expectation bias !
For your second opinion, We choose surgeons who practice in a city away from your place, so they won’t have any expectation that you would be coming to them for surgery – so no bias of financial expectation
04. We are not a Hospital !
Lot of Hospitals give second opinion. Their opinion cannot be unbiased as they would definitely be benefited if they advise surgery and they would expect you to be coming to them as patients. Whereas we are not a hospital.
05. Surgeons preferred by other doctors !
We choose the surgical panel team very carefully –after taking suggestion from other fellow doctors as to whom they would prefer if someone of their own family requires a surgery.