Online Medical Second Opinion For Cancer
What is 2nd opinion?
Second opinion is when you take a second consultation from a new doctor for a condition that has already been once consulted or in process by a doctor.
What is online 2nd opinion?
SSO is an online platform where people can get second opinion from the pool of experts that they have accumulated from all over India. The medical experts are referred to as 2nd opinion doctor online in layman’s language. A patient just have to upload his medical reports and queries for it.
How to get second opinion?
- Make an account, enter basic personnel details
- Upload your medical reports
- Write down you questions or query
- Doctor’s will study the reports and render you comprehensive second opinion within 24 to 48 hours.
What is SSO?
SSO is Surgery Second Opinion an online platform which provides second opinion for almost every surgery out there. SSO has collaborated with leading medical super experts from India.
Online medical second opinion for Cancer
Cancer second opinion online
Cancer is a broad term. It describes the disease that results when cellular changes cause the uncontrolled growth and division of cells.
Some types of cancer cause rapid cell growth, while others cause cells to grow and divide at a slower rate.
Certain forms of cancer result in visible growths called tumors, while others, such as leukemia, do not.
Most of the body’s cells have specific functions and fixed lifespans. While it may sound like a bad thing, cell death is part of a natural and beneficial phenomenon called apoptosis.
CANCER SECOND OPINION ONLINE
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer then taking cancer second opinion will help in gathering information related to your condition. It will eventually facilitate in making effective treatment decision during the stressful time.
Cancer second opinion online will give you opportunity to gather basic useful information. It will also provide different expert opinion regarding your condition so that you can make effective and timely decision for your treatment.
Some of the questions that you can ask you online second opinion doctor are
- What kind of cancer do I have?
There are over 250 types of cancer. To name some few Carcinoma – a cancer that affects skins or tissues that cover certain organs,
Sarcoma – cancer that originates from bones, soft tissues, Leukemia – cancer that starts from blood forming tissues like bone marrow and
Lymphoma that initiates in cells of the immune system, are some types of cancer.
- Where is the Cancer?
- Is my Cancer treatable?
- Chance of being completely cured from the disease?
- What are the Treatment options, test and procedures that are required?
- What should be the expectation from the treatment?
- How I will be benefited from the particular procedure?
- What are the side effects of the treatment procedure?
- What can I do to prevent recurrence of cancer?
- What will be impact of cancer on my family in future?
Cancer second opinion online becomes essential due its nature. The disease is fatal, everybody knows that. Only early detection gives you chance to beat cancer. Therefore, cancer second opinion online helps in not leaving any stone unturned.
Cancer second opinion online helps in early detection even if missed by your first oncologists. There is 41% chance of doctors missing the signs as doctors are human too. They also wear out.
Things to be noted:
- Second opinion is not for emergency cases. Please contact your local nearest hospital in case of emergency.
- You’ll need to upload copy of all your reports attached to the case. It is to assist you better.
- SSO’s medical experts after examining your case will provide the best treatment plan for a nominal monetary consideration for the services extended.
- SSO is just a platform to provide second opinion. You’re not obliged to take future medical assistance from the doctors assigned on your case. Doctors assigned to you could be from any state of India.
- a patient is not satisfied with the opinion rendered by our medical expert, he/she will get to choose ONE more opinion from another doctor FREE OF COST. The decision will be made by the SSO team.
- SSO is unable to provide second opinion with 2 business days from receiving request and payment, the patient will get 100% refund.